Fall Weeknight A/B and B/C Leagues!
(Awaiting permits - if like last season, GAMES WILL BE ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS - may use Mondays or Wednesdays as necessary.)
Due to severly limited weeknight space (We are extremely lucky to get any space!), games might be limited to be 52 minute maximum (IF WE GET LIMITED SPACE). This allows us to fit two games in our 8:30-10:15pm timeslots. To make up for the slightly shorter games, we will expand the Regular Season to 8 weeks, followed by QF, Semis, and Finals (single-elimination).
HURRY! League will be limited to 8 teams per division. Registration will be closed once teams are filled with paid players.
- Anyone 17 or older can play - based on skill only. (Use Sunday league as example).
- Father/Son Option! Due to popular request, a son of a player who is younger than 17 may play with his father depending on appropriate skill. Fathers must request inclusion from the Commissioner prior to registration.
- The A/B League corresponds to players who generally did play Varsity HS or college ball.
- The B/C League corresponds to players with recreational skills, generally not having played Varsity HS or college ball.
- If like last season, games will be at Thoreau Middle School, Vienna (The main, big gym).
- Team games may either be on Tuesdays or Thursdays on any given week (NOT just one one of those nights).
- Rosters and schedules will be sent no later than the week before Opening Night.
- Teams are scheduled to play 8 regular season games, and up to 3 additional playoff games (no consolation games once out of playoffs.)
- All games will typically be played at 8:00, 8:30, 9:00, or 9:22 start times.
- The tentative schedule (subject to change) is below:
Per Player Registration
Regular costs include a $124 ($99 for same-season Sunday league players) registration fee and a one-time $70 uniform cost for first-season players. These high quality uniforms are used from season to season, and only need to be purchased once.
A $20 out-of-county fee will also be charged for non-Fairfax County residents. This is a requirement of the county because the facilities being used are paid for by Fairfax County tax dollars. Legends subsidizes this fee for you, as the county charges Legends $35.
If registering late (see late date on registration), there is an additional $35 late fee.
A flat fee of just $792.
Team registration pays off for 7 or more players registering together.
Other Important info:
- $70 for each new uniform needed will be charged during individual registrations (new teams can bring own league-approved uniforms - contact us for details)
- All out-of-county fees will be waived
- Teams may have as many players as desired, with a minimum of 7
- Team registration and payment must be within 3 weeks of the start of the season
- Players may replace injured players on the roster during the season, as long as they play two regular season games.